This Page

has been moved to new address

Somebody Loves Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chocolate Moosey: Somebody Loves Me!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Somebody Loves Me!


Aw, Nancy from The Dogs Eat The Crumbs has given me this award! Thanks so much! We discovered each other's blogs through Tuesdays With Dorie. I'm supposed to give this award to 10 blogs (!!!), so here goes:

Alwayz Bakin
Baking With Dynamite
Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
Cooking in Cleveland
Eat Me, Delicious
Gulf Coast Gram
Megan's Cookin
Obsessed With Baking
Peanut Butter Boy
The Cookbook Junkie

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anj said...

Aw, thanks -- my first *award*! I don't think I have 10 I can pass on to, but I'll do my best. T

 
At September 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Steph said...

Aww.. thanks so much Carla!! All my awards come from you! You just made my last weekend before school so much better.. did I mention, I hate school.

 
At September 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous eatme_delicious said...

Aww thanks Carla!! =)

 
At September 6, 2008 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous Adam said...

Thanks a bunch, Carla. I'm glad we've become blog buds :)

 
At September 6, 2008 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Reeni said...

Congrats and thanks so much, you made my day!

 
At September 6, 2008 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous Megan said...

I love awards! And i love your blog too. Thanks Carla, Your the best!

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home